Thursday, November 21, 2013

J'ADORE







I adore my new extremely long lashes! That's perfect for everyone who wants longer, thicker and more beautiful
looking lashes. Xtreme Lashes extension is individually applied to every single eyelash, resulting in a gorgeous,
natural apperance. It's totally safe and comfortable to wear. I also tested Long Lasting Eye Pencil which one is 
really smooth and allows to achieve a precise and perfectly defined eye. I won't say more, I will let you take a 
look at the pictures! Looks so pretty!

8 comments:

  1. amazing make-up of eyes <3
    Dear, could you please like my fanpage? Im young fashion lover and I would love to share my all ideas and get inspiring you. If you have got the one please give the link and then I will like yours! ♥
    www.facebook.com/berriesfashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your eyes!!!
    xoxo
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lashes look great.

    http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koliko je cena podaljsevanja?

    ReplyDelete